Saturday, March 24, 2018

PERSONAL UPDATE, 22.3.2018



My Dear Friends,
again I will be on the road - quite suddenly, leaving the Canary Islands. What could be done here has been done, although I would rather like to stay here, but the situation is not right.


There is not much time left, before I leave. So I am very busy with organizing, packing, and finding out where my next place will be. I don't know yet for sure, waiting for the  signs to appear.

And so a major life-change is again before me, although I am yearning for a peaceful place to come to rest and to  stay permanently.

But it seems that a prophecy that spoke once loud and suddenly from my heart, comes true now: that I would not have a home on this earth anymore. Fortunately, I have always myself, the Divine peace and inspiration in my heart - the only real home there is :) And the only constancy in permanent change and loss.

Please bear with me, my friends, I don't know when I will be able to publish the next message. It looks like that some more uneasy weeks are ahead of me. 

Lets be the silent eye in the storm. The world situation demands this from us. 

I love you all lots!
With blessings,
Ute


https://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.es/2018/03/personal-update-2232018.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://RadiantlyHappy.blogspot.com
© 2017. All rights reserved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please donate or subscribe on a monthly basis
  To support my work. Thank you! 
 _____________________________________________________________

VISIT MY WEBSITE

 NEW: POWERFUL QUANTUM TOOLS
for Healing, Protection, Manife
_________________________________________________________
 
You can now acquire my artwork here


No comments: