Wednesday, January 24, 2024

DIVINE AUTHENTICITY


VIDEO (recommended)

DIVINE AUTHENTICITY

I allow the Source to ignite me, to ignite every cell of my body. 

Any action I breathe out is caused by the Breath of the Inifinite.

There is only the Infinite. Everything else is borrowed from It.
Everything and Everyone of light is only Him,  because they borrowed their light from the Radiant One.

So only the Radiant One Exists. Although the multitude of of endless beings claim their own light souvereignity. Whereas they all inhere in Him. All Is His. Nothing is theirs. They claim that their wings and their crowns are theirs. 

But what they do: they hide the Truth, they hide that they themselves have been ignited by the Radiant One.  And they don't know that they have given away by this denial their Ultimate Pleasure.

They deny to be dependent on Him. 

I am intoxicated by the Radiant One with Love. It is the most joyful Happiness. It Is Ecstasy. 

And the best is: THIS IS TRUTH. My Truth and Your Truth, the Truth of Existence.

Ute Shan'A'Maa 

 https://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com/2024/01/divine-authenticity.html

____________________________________________________________________________

Is your heart dissatisfied ? 

💥💓💥

 BOOK YOUR LIGHT-FREQUENCY COACHING WITH ME,

THAT PREPARES YOU FOR  

ASCENSION.

~Worldwide via Zoom.~

Let me help you to get you on the train of evolution

and arrive free and happy where you want to be!

Just write to me, using the contact form 
to the right of this blog! 

And we will meet for a free initial consultation.

I look forward to getting to know you !   

💥💞

Here are testimonials for you

with love, Shan'A'Maa

No comments: