Saturday, May 4, 2013

MESSAGE FROM SEKHMET: I OFFER YOU MY ASSISTANCE!

by Ute Posegga-Rudel

Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright 2013
Please Make a Monthly Subscription 
or Donate! 

VIDEO (recommended) 

Dearest friends, 

as long as I can remember Lion Beings have been very dear to my heart. And my relationship with Sekhmet is ancient. 

If you don't know who She is: She is a most beautiful Lion Being Goddess from Sirius A. Her Love is extraordinary, incredible warm and full. I always have tears in my eyes when I feel Her presence. Her Wisdom is Cosmic and absolutely other-dimensional. Her Consciousness all-embracing.

Today She asked me whether I would convey Her message to humanity. And of course, I agreed! And this is Sekhmet’s message: 

MY BELOVEDS, I AM SEKHMET.
I Am The Protecting Goddess-Force For Those Who Call  Upon Me. 

I belong to the Mighty Lion Beings and at this special time I Am at service to humanity to assist with your adaptation to the new incoming frequencies your planet is presently receiving. It is Light from the fifth dimension which is now available for all those who can locate these frequencies with their conscious feeling awareness.

I Am here to offer you My Loving assistance with the vastness of my Consciousness to let go of all density in your thoughts and feelings and physical bodies.

Merging with My Loving Consciousness, while allowing me to merge with your heart, draws you into the light of the fifth dimension and out of the lower vibrations that the controllers of your world now are feverishly trying to intensify in order to keep you there and to prevent ascension.

But if you choose so, with My help these lower energies can no longer hold their grip on you as I offer you to draw you beyond them.

Please accept My help if you feel you need it. Many of you  lightworkers are at this point targeted by the negative forces who don’t want to give up their power over your planet.

Who is asking for My protection in this intense battle occurring now on earth will immediately given support. 

The remaining forces of the old world are now increasingly reaching out for your unresolved content. It might be content which you have not yet surrendered to the light. This could be childhood memories, old traumas or shocks which are still sitting unconsciously in your cellular memories,  or it could be issues from former life times and any weakness you have not yet overcome.

The controllers are trying to regain influence over you by using their technology to magnify these energies. They hope this would save them their vanishing empire.

But do not be afraid! Know that they actually are really serving you, because you can release what becomes conscious to you! 

With My loving help you can let go of these dense energies, not only in an instant, but also withdraw fully from their domain of influence: you become invisible for them as you leave fully the vibrational dimension of their reality.

So I offer you help to rise your vibration forever, to release what belongs to the frequency of your old world.

When you allow this you are doing a great service, not only to yourself and humanity itself, but also for your Sacred Beloved Planet Earth and ultimately, the whole universe!

We are here in this all together! The power of the past is no longer meant to hold territory in your realm.

What is necessary now is your full agreement to merge entirely and without restriction with the new higher dimensional light that is pouring into your reality.

If you can do this on your own, I salute you for your accomplishment! But if you need assistance, ask for it! We Are One at Heart and what I Am, is just a still unconscious aspect of Your Divine Self. 

Therefore, by calling upon Me as your Ally you are calling upon a mighty Part of Yourself that you have forgotten. To remember It, is the Power that you now require for your victory in this battle.

I Am Here!

Your Loving Lion Being Sekhmet! 

Message conveyed by Ute 

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/message-from-sekhmet-i-offer-you-my.html
___________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright© 2013. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel,  http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without  changes, including the title. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ute,

Thank you dearly for receiving and sharing this most gracious message. I too have always and very profoundly felt a deep and loving connection with the Lion Beings. It truly is a gift to experience this powerful connection once more through your message and their direct support in our current times.

Thank you! <3
Love always,
Bernd

sangrenegrv said...

Hello dear Ute, you know that she (Hathor), is my guide, and this message is for the people who needs wake up into the new reality, a reality that we are the planet guardians, the moment of the true is very close, i can feel it.
Many thanks for your help, and for your effort.

Cynthia said...

Thank you Ute and Mother Sekhmet for this beautiful and very much appreciated message. I am humbled by the assistance/love given and received each day. Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ute for sharing this message, i'm in needing of Sekhmet 's help, do i only have to ask for it?
Love and Oneness

Patrizia

Ute Shan'A'Maa said...

Dear Patricia, you also must be able to receive it! :) <3