Saturday, December 24, 2011

MY CONVERSATION WITH GAIA ON 21.12.11

By Ute Posegga-Rudel

Listen to Gaia's message on YouTube


Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, 2011© copyright
 Introduction

It has been my desire since a while to directly speak with Gaia, the spirit of our planet earth, to hear from herself what had happened to her since the 11.11.11 event and what would be her present state and her future plans.

For some time now I have been noticing  that the atmosphere, or better: the quality of energy on earth had changed greatly - regarding its expansion and power. The sky seemed to be higher, and there was a feeling-power and a light that appeared to posses a new mighty Presence.

Until now my “conversations” with Gaia have been “limited” to a Heart-Contact. Whenever I thought about her and expressed my love for her, I felt her answer as a deep touch in my heart, with tears pouring from my eyes, while I felt the freshness, the pristine and untouched  nature and sweet love of her being. Then I knew, that she had heard me and directly answered me. Sometimes she sent me one of her messengers, e.g. a bird, whom I especially loved, and who suddenly appeared and landed close to me and kept me company.

In the late night of the December Solstice, I felt drawn outside, into my courtyard. There I had installed a powerful, even if small, medicine wheel, and I love to sit next to it. The night sky was clear and full of stars, and as soon as I sat down and connected with the vibrant night and Gaia, she started to speak. So I quickly fetched my notebook from inside the house, which I use for such kind of occasions.

 For me the following conversation with Gaia was not just a „conversation“ in the usual sense,  whereby thoughts are exchanged on the mental level. Rather I was involved with my whole being, having a wholistic experience, accompanied by the deep emotions of my wide and  expanded heart. The experience happened within Gaia’s Heart and Being, with which I felt deeply merged, while my vision and feeling embraced infinity.
And it is my desire that this report will be received by my reader not just on the intellectual level, but that it will draw you too into the Heart of Gaia.


MY CONVERSATION WITH GAIA

I Am Gaia, your Mother, do you wish to speak with me?
It is easy for me to talk to you when the disturbances in the atmosphere are low, as they are tonight. (December Solstice)

It is good for you, to sit outside under the sky. Inside the house the reception is not as clear, because too many unnatural and disturbing frequencies can interfere with our conversation.

I would like to tell you, that I am well and that I am very happy that you desire to contact me.
I love all my children, but I am especially happy when they are aware  Who I really Am.

One reason why I am well is that ever more of my children understand who I am and include me in their lives as a Living Being.
The other reason is that I have completed my ascension to  higher Dimensions. You are asking which dimension, and I can tell you, that I am now in the 5th, at the threshold of the 6th dimension. You are asking what is happening to my 3dimensional body and why it still seems to be the old same one.

You see, this is similar as with your Spiritual Masters, whose Consciousness is extending  far above the 3th dimension, but who still have a 3dimensional body, which looks for all quite normal, even though this body is to a high degree transparent for the light and carries higher consciousness.

And so it is with my 3dimensional body too. In one way it is still very much polluted and out of balance. And this is like with your  Saints, whose spirit and realization has reached great heights, but whose body is nevertheless sick and toxic, because they have taken on the illnesses and karmas of their disciples.

When you go to my pure and untouched nature, it is easy to become aware of my heightened State, in places which are not alienated by your civilization. But also in a starry night, like now, you are able to be close to my heart, as soon as  usual daily businesses have come to rest.

I will move as soon as the time for it has arrived. And these movements will usher a New Era. These movements will  shake off what impedes the purity of my body. It will come suddenly, and it will be for all of you a joyful event, who love and who are united with me in their hearts.  I will protect you and take care that you are safe. Of this you can be assured!

Keep me in your hearts and you will always be united with my presence, which draws you already now to the 5th and 6th dimension. Your connection with me will  therefore transport you into a higher frequency and guarantee your ascension process.

This will occur as soon as my body moves and enters into the higher dimensions. When exactly this will be, cannot be told yet. There are too many details to take into account. They all depend on you, beloved mankind, and your basic readiness to ascend.

All my other kingdoms, the animals, the plants, the minerals and the elements are ready for ascension. We only wait for you, my beloveds. Many of you are ready too, but not yet the majority of your human family. There still have to happen things which trigger this readiness.

At this point, while she is talking to me, I ask  Gaia for a clear sign of confirmation from her, that I have written down the correct information, whereupon she pours directly into my heart the feeling of  her powerful greatness and sublimity! This is an absolutely awe-inspiring feeling!

You see, you all must change your relationship with me, you all must be aware of my true and now ascended Being and carry it in your heart. Thereby you are directly united with me and receive constantly my blessing.

My presence in your hearts will give you great joy, strength and satisfaction. To be united with the soul and spirit of ones planet, is a great event and implies in this case the elevation of each single human soul as it is also the connection with the Great Human Soul who builds the One Great Human Body.

When you are united in this way,  you will ascend physically as this One Humanity – together with my planetary body.
Everything is prepared for this moment, and for you, who are one with me now, the spiritual ascension has already happened. And therefore the physical ascension will occur without problems. It will be carried by your unity in your hearts with me, your planet, - the planet you have chosen as your present home.

As I already raised my consciousness, your own rising of consciousness will follow inevitably, because you are one with your planet. Therefore you all are already in the midst of the process of awakening.

The more of you are uniting with me in this manner, the quicker ascension for whole humanity can occur.
This is the service you can now give to me and your human family. And this service is the unity with me in your hearts.

Seek me and find out Who I Am now, of which State I Am. Let this relationship be real, by connecting yourself with my true state (energetically, with feeling and with your consciousness), and not merely in your imagination about it. This is crucial!

I care for you all, my children, and I love you!
You all should know that I have already become New Earth and that my state is sacred.

Yes, I am a holy planet, but most don’t know yet about it.
Tell everybody about it so that also they can be made holy.

I Am with Great Love,
Your Mother, Gaia

Is has been getting very late and it was early morning already, time for me to go to bed . When I looked through the material the next day, the urgent question arose about the meaning of Gaia's "movement". It was a beautiful morning with a clear blue sky. I sat down again next to my medicine wheel and connected with Gaia’s presence in my heart and all that what surrounded me. Again I felt this enormous vastness and power, in which I was sitting and which is her new consciousness, and I asked her about the exact meaning of what she had called her “movement".

This was her answer:

My child, when I move, my present bodily orientation and location change. You know from yourselves, that you tend to change your location when fundamental changes occur for you. My new domicile will be in the higher dimensions,  where I am moving with my body, and this of course has consequences for my presently 3dimensional body – like your own “ascension symptoms” can create problems and change your body.

I asked whether Gaia was planing a pole shift, and if yes, how it would show. I received her answer as both, images and “words” and my description must be understood as an attempt, to translate a 4th and 5th dimensional event into our 3dimensional language. Therefore the meaning has to be perceived intuitively and wholisticly, and cannot be analytically dissected with the means of the conceptual mind.  

Dear child,  many are asking this question in their hearts, and I would like to give a clear answer:

There will be a pole shift, but not as you imagine it. Within the higher-dimensional shifting of the presently still dense frequency, this pole shift is not a “material” event in which things are “destroyed”. There will be a unification of the Poles and because the substance becomes so to speak more “liquid”, my body starts to  make fluid changes. All energy is always on the move. And you, your new bodies will be flowing with it. In this flow there is no „breaking“  of things which you experience, when you observe so called “matter” as “solid”. Rather everything will become new forms in a harmonious way, according to my assignment. All you have to do in this process is to exercise your capability to let go of everything familiar to you, and to allow yourselves to be carried by this process of transformation, your heart firmly anchored in mine. When the process is complete, a new day will rise in which humanity will be in actuality One Being, united in perfect Harmony and Love with me.

To understand what I describe you must allow yourselves to perceive on a higher dimensional level, because this event happens, as soon as it occurs, already in the higher Dimension.

Will there be 3 days of darkness? This has to be understood rather symbolically, because in the higher dimensions the experience of time is different from yours  and obeys other parameters. Darkness might be experienced because your present sensual perception is in a process of transition and readjustment. At that time your usual perception will fade away and disappear. When the transformation is complete you will see with “new” eyes a New World.”

I asked for another sign of confirmation from Gaia. Especially as it was about an important message for which reason I felt great responsibility for the correctness  of my depiction.

For those of my children, who are not yet prepared to move with me into the new dimension, their experience will be different. They will perceive my movement in a “material” manner, and they will experience the destruction of the Old, because they perceive themselves and the world as separate and not as a unity. This is because they did not decide yet to live in unity consciousness in their hearts, but they consider themselves and myself as separate beings. And they will perceive my movement  accordingly.

While I wrote down the last sentences, a small white cloud appeared in the clear blue sky, at first somehow in the form of two parallel bars II, which transformed themselves quickly  in two circular overlapping shapes.
And then, as suddenly as the cloud had appeared, it dissolved completely into “nothingness” before my eyes. As long as the cloudy sign was visible, a group of to me invisible birds started to rant and rave. With the disappearance of this little cloud there was complete stillness.  This was the sign I had asked for! I’d like to explain it a bit more.

For me the significance of these 2 symbols was immediately obvious. The two bars stand for separation, duality, the linear, conceptual Mind, who thinks in opposites, instead of perceiving everything as an expression of the love-blissful Source. It is the Luciferian creation of the separation of our consciousness from the Divine, The-All-That-Is. This sign symbolizes  the consciousness, in which most human beings are still captured: they do not acknowledge their own spirituality, and therefore they do not recognize the unity with all beings, with the Divine Source, with all of humanity and with their own planet.  That and their own human family are considered merely as  objects which one can exploit, abuse and destroy. In this state of consciousness the power of love does not exist, because it is governed by abstract thinking.

The transition of the two bars to the two overlapping circular shapes shows a fundamental change of this old state of separate consciousness. It is the Vesica Piscis of the Sacred Geometry! The symbol of the apotheosis of creation, its return to the Light and Unity. It is Gaia’s beginning  return to her original 12dimensional Divine existence! And we are returning with her!

And this is how I understand the sign of the cloud as an answer Gaia's to my earlier request for confirmation: Basically it is all really about the confirmation of our planet’s and humanity’s Divine Transformation. How this is experienced individually, is not of real importance in this Great Event. But what has been shown to me are two possible ways of perception and experience, the most and the least optimal one, whereby there are many variants  in between, depending on the state of consciousness of the perceiver.

But there was still one question left for me. And I asked Gaia whether those who experience the Pole Shift as destruction, would follow her nevertheless into the higher dimensions.

And this was Gaia’s answer:  

They will experience much excitement and agitation.

And again, to me invisible birds start to rant and rave. I remember that I had heard the same when the cloud sign appeared! With this Gaia is saying that  this transition, this transformation will come with great agitation for the „old“ world.

But this agitation will be experienced only – so to speak - on the surface of their perception. The agitation scatters the dense shell of separation and uncovers their deepest heart and soul. This uncovering of the soul provides the opportunity for them to unite  with my heart, because they become now fully aware of the presence of my Spirit. This will draw them to me - into the higher dimension of my body. This for them cataclysmic event will also set free and dissolve the negative beliefs and behaviors, which have been stored underneath their dense shell of separation. This is like a deep purification process, whereby they become able to experience and live their own pure and higher spiritual nature again, without being involuntary pulled back later into a 3dimensional reality.
This powerful event of transformation is a gift to them by Divine Decree.

However those who still desire greatly to extend their experiences in the 3dimensional realm, will indeed for a short while live with me in the higher dimensions, just long enough, to imprint their soul with a new permanent remembrance of this state. But then they will be drawn back into one of the many 3dimensional realms which exist in the universe.

As you can see, everybody receives according to their heart’s desire. This is the law of creation: you receive what you believe in.

I embrace all my children with great love. But those, who wish to come with me, give me glorious enjoyment.
My Blessing is with all of you, without exception!

I Am your mother, Gaia

  
What remains is to remember or to become aware,  that we are already walking, breathing  and living within a great being of the 5th, and at the threshold of the 6th dimension. Inspite of all the ruins, the suffering and all the negativity of a gradually disappearing old world.

What great gift and opportunity is given to us all!

Love and Blessings, my friends!
Ute

____________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright©. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, 2011 http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without any changes. If you have questions about sharing it, please contact me. Thank you.
 __________________________________________________________________________________

11 comments:

april said...

Dear Uti,Continued to do your Higher work and we love you dearly.I know you and I are in the same path.Thank you for your love all...many blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

O my dear Ute, as you know too, all that is said here is so hard to understand, and to perceive, for all those who are still deeply involved, and still deeply "sleep", in this 3D world. For all of them, without any doubt, this is extremly "weird" story, I am quite sure of that. But, as our Holy Mother, beloved Gaya, said too: EVERYBODY RECEIVES ACCORDING TO THEIR HEARTs DESIRE! Well, as one wishes - it will get.
In my language (Serbian) there is a wonderful word - "ISTINA" ("TRUTH", by Eng.) - that literally means: "Totality-of-which-is-the-SAME". What all of those "sleepers" dont know and, unfortunately, what they do not allow themselves to perceive at all, is the eternal truth that everything is nothing but "ISTINA": EVERYTHING that exists is inseparably, integral part of Cosmic Oneness - of a Divine Being - of All-That-Is: of Our-Divine-SELF! Becouse of that, the cosmic low is that everything we do we are doing: DUE TO ourself, FOR ourself, and - TO ourself. And, becouse of that too, the one and only path, for all existence, is the path of SERVICE TO ALL: the pat of unconditional Love and of awareness of the eternal Truth. And, then, we are doing this service not becouse we must doing by that way, but becouse THAT IS THE ONLY WAY, ONLY PAT, THAT REALLY EXISTS - in the whole endless Universe!

Thank you, Ute, for you exist, and it is great pleasure to be in such wonderful company, on this magnificent pat, together with you ...and with our Holy Mother - our unselfish benefactor: beloved Gaya.

A.Niranjan

Anonymous said...

The Love of Gaia IS our bridge...
Unifying & drawing All resonant life to 5th,6th and beyond..
a beautifully supportive and confirming message.
Thank You, Ute for representing Mother Earth with such sensitivity, love & clarity*

Anonymous said...

This seems like a balanced channeling. Some have already raised out of 3d to return, even in this incarnation (for instance, it happened to me in 2001). However, almost everyone will experience it in 12/21/2012. For most it will happen a few times before it "clicks".

Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful, such a powerful and yet graceful message it cleared everything I was wandering about. I thank the channeler and Gaia with my whole being for this amazing message.

Anonymous said...

I am with you. Thank you for this gift... of a glimpse into ascension. What beauty lies within and before us.!

Anonymous said...

O, my God..I am speechless. I had a dream two nights ago in which me and several colleagues of mine had some kind of homework to do.. we had to draw two circles in a creative way. Without hesitation, I drew the two circles perfectly united, becoming one circle. It was really a simple drawing. Then, I looked at my colleagues work. They made beautiful, colorful paintings but in all of them the circles were separated in various ways. I was surprised by this, in my dream. My interpretation, the following morning, was how important is for us the concept of oneness, if we ever want to leave duality behind.
Today..I read your message...and the synchronicity just blew me away, especially when I saw the drawing you made.

Thank you so much,
Love, Oana

Ute Shan'A'Maa said...

@Niranjan: I resonate very much with your Serbian word: ISTINA! If I understand it correctly, it is a description of unity and comes from the consciousness of unity, in which no "other" exists, because we experience life as one unified existence and being-ness. Something which cannot really be described with a language but which can only be felt intuitively so far, until it is realized. Indeed, your language is amazing and expresses some very enlightened knowledge! Much love, Ute

Anonymous said...

My dear sister, Ute, I am really amazed (very pleasantly, of course) with your such huge sensitivity! ISTINA really mean exactly what you said.
IT is absolutely DIVINE WOR(L)D. By the way, in Sanscrit it is said "SAT", and IT is utterly indescribable and unspeakable Unity of everything that exists in the whole Universe: of All-That-Is. IT is the OMNIPRESENT, UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS itself, and becouse of that - it is the most wonderful word for me! IT is the embodiment of Supreme Light, Supreme Love, and actually: Supreme Being Itself! ...And, becouse of that, you are completelly right: ISTINA is "Something which cannot really be described with a language but which can only be felt intuitively so far, until it is realized."
Well, obviously, right now we are living in a time of the final realization of this, the most essential individual and cosmic, Truth (ISTINE, or APSOLUTNE ISTINE). And it is the greatest blessing of God - of our infinite, omnipresent and omniloving Divine SELF!

Once again, Ute - it is the great pleasure to be with you, together, in this amazing time on this divine path. THANK YOU.

Much love, A.Niranjan

Anonymous said...

How true You are in what You said. Her joy is all pervading. Thank You so much for this conformation !!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle from Washington, DC here. Is "she" saying that we will be partially blind through the transition? It reads as if we won't be able to totally see from solid to liquid transformation, and will be able to see when the sun rises on the new day.
Blossdomchild gave a very similar message in July concerning this same topic. I look forward to seeing how everything turns out sooner rather than later.