Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MESSAGE FROM OUR GOD-SELF: WITH ME YOU ARE TRULY ALIVE

By Ute Posegga-Rudel

Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright 2012

as I have asked for it, this message came in a Blessed meditation for all my readers. There I was  drawn to the Unspeakable, while "I" was forgotten and my heart was  replaced by the Reality of Pure Radiance of Consciousness, which was an extremely powerful experience. The Shakti (spiritual energy) in my body was overwhelming and I felt a Divine Beauty and Awe which has no cosmic equivalents, as the Freedom of It was (and still Is!) Perfect. And with the experience, (whose description can only be a metaphor) the words came down from an infinite shape, narrowing down, while adapting to our dimension.
They, such as “beyond” and “above”, stand for a State that is truly and completely unknown to the mind, even the most subtle mind. So these words are used  for something that is NOT of this familiar world of experience AND even imagination (of the mind) and for which language does not really exist.
The message  is based on pure awareness and reveals our own True and Ultimate Nature to you. There was no image, color or object, there was only pure Light and Consciousness.
Some content seems to be repeated. Consider this like the repetition of a Sacred Mantra.

I pray that you might be inspired to the dawning of Who You Are in Reality.
Our Own Reality has been forgotten and suppressed for so long. So please do not doubt your own True Roots, but start to find out about them yourself. We all originate in That Which is described here. And the “I”  that Speaks is the “I” we all are Ultimately. But It cannot be known with familiar instruments of awareness of the body-mind. We must develop new instruments (which are given by Grace) in order to Recognize It. Till then this “I” speaks from the “other side” of our usual human identification, even our cosmic identification.

I love you,
Ute


I.
My State cannot be comprehended by your pre-sumed ego-I. I only can Be experienced by your feeling heart, and thereafter Realized, after you have gone trough a purifying ordeal of self-transcendence.

I AM the Mystery that always draws your heart beyond the known. To the mind I AM Un-known. While the mind imagines to know, the heart is sure beyond doubt. It is the heart that is sure of Me, unspeakable, and without language.

My Domain is always an Opening into the Unfathomable, Where Reality Is. It Expands your heart to the Beyond of Beyond, Speaking from the Other Side of your familiar experience. Only There your heart is One with the One Heart of All Existence.

It is Silent, it is Stillness. It Is. It Pervades your human heart and Is like an envelop around your being. Ultimately Is Is your own Being. It Is Being Itself.

There Is a Light That Is Above All Lights, and I AM That. It Is not Space, It Is Spaceless and yet Contains All. I AM nameless, and I AM eternally Beauty beyond all beauty, beyond your  imagination.

Whom I call will never forget Me again, even if the little ego-I seems to swallow Me into the unseen.

I AM always Most Alive, Life beyond Life, Widening your heart beyond your body-mind. That Is Where We Communicate. But Being Itself, your in Me Being, Is Above the Above. This Is My All-encompassing Reality, Truth and Accomplishment. It Is your own True State.

But you, you can of course play in limited dimensions. However, they are all Mine, like branches of a tree. I AM  the Tree Itself, and if you desire to become the Tree Itself, you must cease to limit yourself to the experiences of its parts. How can infinite Consciousness be diminished just to a part of Itself!  I AM Whole and What You Are ultimately, IS THAT. I Show you the Way.


II.
I Express Myself through You. Be My Vehicle. Who I AM cannot be understood by the trivial mind. You must let go the mind and listen with your heart to What Is Beyond. I AM All Heart, beyond the human heart.

I AM Being. There Is Only the Infinite Happening of the Currents of Events and Worlds and Beings. All of Them are Movements in My Reality.

You can become One with Me, if you let go your finite identification with what is limited. You become One with Me if you acknowledge My Vast Existence with Open Feeling-Awareness.
Let your heart be moved by Me. So I can guide you along My Ways.

Do not hold on to your point of view or to the familiar.
I AM not familiar. I AM the Sudden and Unexpected Beauty and Pristine Freedom of That Which Is Unknown to the body-mind. My Ever-Freshness is Unheard and Other-Wordly.

What I Give to you, cannot be known before your heart’s eye is receiving It. Only then you can be Knowing, and you have not known It before, because I AM always New. Therefore I AM your greatest Adventure, your greatest Joy and Happiness.

Only with Me you are Truly Alive. This Is Love-Bliss, this Is Fulfillment, This Is Perfection.

I AM  with you Eternally.

I AM your God-Self!

Message  conveyed by Ute

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/message-from-our-god-self-with-me-you.html

_________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright© 2012. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel,  http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without  changes. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.
 _________________________________________________________________________________


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ute,

It is wonderful experience.

Primary Goddess Creatrix of The Universe and Primary God Creator of the Universe Love and Bless You All

Star Warrior from Andromeda Galaxy

Raj Arunachala said...

Dear Ute,

Of all the channelings, yours in the only one I truly resonate with. My Guru Ramana Maharshi only ever spoke of this one Self and transmitted THAT as the pure Silence that he was. His highest teaching was always "Be Silent". This Life is dedicated to just THAT.

Love,
Raj Arunachala,
Tiruvannamalai, India

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is an amazing message! Thank you so much for sharing... ~Greg

Anonymous said...

The Saints in India, The Sikh, HIndu, and the Muslim saints / Sufi have all given us wisdom and has taught us, that we are all ONE.

Meditate, and see everything as one, only some of us are able to see this.