Friday, January 27, 2012

My Personal Update: The Humming Sound of Transformation


Dear friends and readers of my blog,

no, my computer is not yet at the stage he should. I can just use Word and the internet. That’s enough though, to publish this, as I believe, it can inspire and provides a platform for possible confirmation and verification from your own experience.

I woke up this morning with the thought/insight that we are the window to the totality of all possibilities on all vibrational levels, dimensions and realities and beyond: to the Source of it all.

Therefore nothing (NOTHING!) from “outside” can “fulfill us” – we are all of it ourselves (as unlimited consciousness). It is all happening “inside” of ourselves, in our heart of creation.

Sometimes we project parts of this creation “outwardly”, so that there seem to be two,and that there seems to be separation from that “outwardly” projected situation/individual/thing – just so that we can start to play in duality.

Yes, I don’t only think this scenario, I feel and “see” it with my inner eye.

We Are this consciousness in totality in which and as which all of this happens.
... ...

Later I became again strongly aware of this humming sound, a very intense and dense vibration. My whole body is surrounded by it and resonates with it.

I started intensively to observe, while still trying to make some notes. I felt it was necessary to remember the details and to share them with you for your verification and inspiration.
I publish them here exactly as I have written them down.
They are keywords describing the process in the order as they occurred to me either via information received or observations and insights:


HUMMING SOUND – VIBRATION

-        Thick and liquid. Above the head
-        I say: go ahead, enter!
-        Brings Love …. Love …. Love
-        What else?
-        Awakens dormant (junk) DNA
-        Love
-        Revokes false information, all that which is not of Divine order
-        Affects primarily the pineal gland and the Sacred Heart, the Inner Heart
-        Works on the unification of heart and head (pineal gland)as one center of consciousness
-        Slowly moves down from above into the head, thick like honey, but with a tickling feeling
-        Drops that  fall down into the heart ignite joy of a pristine purity
-        The foot-chacras are radiating, emanating strong energy currents. Alternating right and left. Hot.
-        This liquid carries information. The information of change.
-        It informs the physical and psychophysical pattern to change in order to recognize and acknowledge our galactic heritage and participation.
-        It transforms the body and implements its new crystalline structure. It feels like it creates the new more transparent body.
-        It is a new substance on earth which not only transforms our being, but which is given to be added to it, to stay with it, like we are having now a new ingredient. Something, that was missing before. 
-        It rewires the brain. I feel as if the brain is worked on to be restructured with new information.
-        Major work in the brain.
-        Slow moving thick energies.
-        Human being is being prepared to become a Galactic being.
-        Wow! Feels quite joyful.
-        It is happening! Right now!
-        Old crusts are being stripped away
-        The humanity that once has been, the one of the last 13 Millenniums and more, is being re-constituted!
-        The physical process is also a process in consciousness because it is a light-process.
-        “They” are changing just our whole human system. Transparency, we are becoming transparent, connected through light with one another.
-        It feels like everything “outside” is also “inside” me, there is transparency and no differences.This seems to be the sign of the new human template: a being of light in a body!
-        No, we don’t need to get out of the body to ascend. We just get it transformed so that it becomes a vehicle of Divine Purpose.
-        The illusion of the dark encapsulation as separate beings is being removed – even on the physical level.
-        We are becoming a completely new edition.
-        This stuff does it.
-        We are being infiltrated by a new “material” that does the work.
-        It adds a new vibration to our system (of course a higher one)
-        This humming sound is this new vibration which is incorporating in us
-        So, as we are vibrating differently and higher, also our “dimension” must follow - to vibrate differently and higher
-        This is very exciting
-        As it moves further down into the body, it feels like things inside are being re-arranged. Almost like one works with a hay fork in a haystack.
-        It is a full re-configuration.
-        At least the beginning of it.
-        The quality of this substance is surely a crystalline one, and it works on the nervous system and energy-nodes.
-        They start to radiate. When I look inside, it looks like blinking little electrical lights on a Christmas tree.
-        Cleaning up, that’s what it does, and installing new programs.
-        Exactly as with my broken computer. Hard drive and operating system has been replaced. Now I can install new software. I was thinking earlier, whether my computer was just a mirror, there is no coincidence.
-        Although in my case, I have not been completely dysfunctional as my computer was :)
-        My computer just couldn’t put up with what was transmitted through me(of course he is an ancient old one too)
-        It was just too much, he said, broke down and hoping for being given a new life! 
-        Now does the new system in our case install itself?
-        I am sure, it does. It is just a matter of allowance. The more we allow consciously, the quicker the process.
-        And the more of us allow the quicker the process for humanity.
-        Even if you are not aware of it, it works anyway.
-        I am just here to give testimony, so that you might consciously invoke the process and so that you might become aware of it too.

End of notes.

Honestly, I am excited and I hope you too. This is how it happens, the ascension, that is how we are changed. It is just a matter of vibration, light and information. Very secretly and not as a loud and spectacular event. Or  while we are creating "portals".

But perhaps that’s just me, but I don’t think so.
I am looking forward to your responses, my friends!

Much love and blessings!
Ute

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-personal-update-humming-sound-of.html 

____________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright©. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, 2012 http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without any changes. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.
 ___________________________________________________________________________________


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

O, dear Ute, believe me or not, but - I totally cowered!!!
From about six months ago (maybe more...), I CONSTANTLY "hear" that sound, that frequent vibration, that "humming sound" - as you said; and I, just, didnt knew what to do with it! It feels like thousands of bees above my head - and, each time when I withdraw in my inner silence it becomes even more and more intensive. ...At first, I thought it is the sound of OM, or primary sound of Universe, but I know from some experiences that OM is, nevertheless, somewhat different "sound". This is more like sound of thousands tinkling glass beads! And when I "put it" ("open myself" for it) into my body, I immediately begin to vibrate in accordance with it - and it is quite "refreshing" filling (likes about "standing under a waterfall"...).
Until this moment I have not thought about it as a sound of "reprogramming, and transforming, process" in our physical and mental body. But, when I read your words, now I become quite sure that it IS the sound of (and sound that causes!) "construction of our crystal pattern". It is real especially occurence - obviously not only as some strange "feeling", but for all of our evolution path. And, when you said that (and AS you said that), it MUST BE the awakening process of our "junk" DNA...
Becouse all of that, MY GREATEST GRATITUDE toward that divine vibration!!!

And, as we know that the "randoms" do not exists, that occurences with our computer are really impressionable. It is a wonderful sign!

Thank you Ute for removing my doubtfulness.
Love from A.Niranjan!

sangrenegrv said...

Hello again, dear Ute.
I have felt those honey drops running down slowly from the top of my my head to the neck, like electric wires inside my skull. And i was concerning about that, and you answer my question, again many thanks for your help. I love you.

Ute Shan'A'Maa said...

Dear friends, yes, this sound/vibration goes on for a very long time already. But I also feel that it increased in intensity over time. I don't remember when I felt it first. The experience of its effect in the body varies, depending on the process. Sometimes it is very stressful for the body too, especially when life is busy. Best is to relax and rest a lot, sleep enough, to let it do its work.
I am so happy that you now recognize it for what it is and welcome it. This time I was guided to write about it and I see it had its purpose!
Much love! Ute

Alakh Niranjan said...

Yes Ute, I also clearly feel it increase in intensity over the time... And the effect is as more entirely as I can deeper put myself into the state of relaxation and inner silence. But, until now, unfortunately, I just didnot do anything with that fantastic "sound". From now - thanks to you - I will fully open myself to it and will give my best welcome to it.
And yes, you are really Guided - this Message really comes to those who intended!

Thanks again for everything. Staying in touch!
Love, Niranjan

(P.S. - at the end of my previous comment I wanted to say "with YOUR computer" and not "with OUR computer"! I just "swallowed":) that "Y").

nobody said...

I'm feeling it all with you. Thanks for your wonderful messages. Namaste

sangrenegrv said...

Yes, of course. I was feeling that sound several years ago, sometimes with different variations, not only the humming, some times, like a morse signal, another times like a combination, in some ocations like a lonely night with crikets in the distance. I was reading the Georgi site, and i found many information about this topic.But the sensation of something running down my head its something from this year, for me, i was thinking that were lices :-) .

Ute Shan'A'Maa said...

I was just wondering how you all perceive this sound. For me it is not like a ringing in the ears, like it is sometimes reported. It is a sound in the atmosphere, which my ears pick up. It is a vibration in the "air" so to speak which effects our bodies.

Theofilia said...

Ute, your testimony is music to my ears! as it is a verification that our Work is not in vain...
Sri Aurobindo wrote:

"a work like ours has not only to bring down and represent too the ascending element in humanity and to bear the burden of humanity.."

I KNOW what Sri A. means exactly by that, because I Work in the subtle/causal/nondual levels.

If interested to see what I mean by that?
http://spiritspeaks-theofilia.blogspot.com/2011/03/supracosmic-tonglen-duty.html

(sorry, I don't know how to directly do the linky thing:(

Anonymous said...

Dear Ute,

Ever since the arrival of the last CME, yes the Hum has become very overt... Physically there is something taking place in the upper chest, throat, and sinuses, however there is no illness like a cold? Also, the digestive system seems to be in a cleansing mode, which has always represented the higher divine energetics being present. The message has been allow, rest, and be present.

More importantly, there are heightened emotional/compassion levels taking place... And an incredibly intimate something is happening with HS? Hard to explain. Have been taking to and feeling her more & more lately.

Have never really experienced this type of movement before, so am having difficulty describing it? But even in this moment, the Hum is ever present.

This is where I laugh at myself feeling like bumbling idiot. Please forgive me.

<3,
Shravaka

Ute Shan'A'Maa said...

Dear Shravaka, thank you for sharing! Yes, a lot of the old is being stripped off. And the "old" mind can really feel stupid, when the deeper You comes forward! Humor is so great in this all!
I am lost- what you mean with HS?

Anonymous said...

Higher Self... Soul, the multidimensional Truth of who we are beyond this 3D illusion, beyond the veil.

Manuel Tavares said...

Hi Ute!

If you steel have problems with your computer and you read this, you may install linux ubuntu beside windows, and it will block virus, with a choice of boot to windows or ubuntu. Ubuntu comes with all programs you need and it is abslolute free. I am using it per 5 years and I do not want another, and my 4.5 yrs old computer steel run very well with out anti-virus.

The following page: http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/windows-installer will help you.
It is: Download Windows installer
You can download Ubuntu and run it alongside your current Windows system.

Ubuntu page is http://www.ubuntu.com/ubuntu and/or http://www.ubuntu.com/

If you like it and need any help you may contact me at: manuel@violetflame.biz.ly .

Manuel

Ute Shan'A'Maa said...

Thank you very much, Manuel!The problem was that I had no recovery disk to reinstall Windows, which was fully crashed. Meanwhile I have Windows newly installed, without it I was not able to do anything,including downloads.
Blessings,
Ute

Wilma said...

Desculpe por nao saber ingles, mas fiquei impressinonada com o texto sobre o som de zunido. A descric;ao é muito id»«entica ao som que sempre me circunda, envolve, penetra meu ser. Antes observava em lugares da natureza, mas ultimamente me acompanham , se mostram ou conectam em vários lugares e independente da situaçao. Me acalma, excita, envolve, preenche. Gostei do texto porque vc conduzsobre como proceder e eu estava apenas contemplando, usufruindo sem me aprofundar. Sentia me conectada sem saber lidar com o equipamento disponibilizado para mim e muitos. Muito obrigado, Wilma romano - Brasilk

Anonymous said...

Hi Ute,
Just wanted to confirm that I have also felt some of your experiences, particularly through January and February and later half of last year...not so much now in March. Everytime I laid down for any reason I was feeling an overall electrical buzzing, which was then concentrated in my feet and hands, they then felt warm at the same time. It did bother me at the time until I read that it as part of ascension/transformation characteristics via facebook.
Regards,
Chris